The Annual Subscription will be due on the 1st of June of each year and last for one calendar year, or in the event of a member joining part way through the year, the remainder of the calendar year. Members will not be able to fish until they have renewed their membership.
Members who do not renew their subscriptions before June 1st of the new season will be deemed to have relinquished their membership and must therefore re-apply and the joining fee will then also apply.
Junior members are those who hold a junior E.A rod licence on the date of application
Payment – We accept payment by credit or debit card or cash when visiting the club.
To join or renew online, click on the relevant button below and complete your details.
For new members, please ensure you upload a photograph so that your photo card can be posted out to you.
Your membership booklet will be delivered via email. Should you wish to pick up a physical membership book, please contact the club to arrange postage.
There are seven membership categories:
- Adult Member: Those aged 18 to 64 on 1st June
- Senior Citizen: Those aged 65 and over on 1st June
- Disabled Member: Those in possession of a concessionary disabled rod licence issued by the Environment Agency.
- Family Member: applies to two adults living at the same address together with each of their children aged 12-15, whether natural, fostered or adopted.
- Intermediate: Those aged 16 to 17 on 1st June
- Junior Member: (12-15 years).
- Rivers Ticket: Valid for fishing Rivers only.
Membership shall be at the discretion of the Committee and all members must be in possession of a current Environment Agency Rod Licence, when fishing club waters.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP IS CURRENTLY FULL
|Intermediate 16 - 17||£40|
|Junior - 12-15||£5|
|Night Permit Family*||£65|