Making Angling Available For All.
Gipping Angling Preservation Society or GAPS is one of East Anglia's friendliest and most progressive clubs that an angler could join. Whatever type of fishing appeals you will find a
water that will satisfy your needs.
- Prime stretches of the River Gipping for coarse fishing including speciman Chub, Roach, Tench & Bream.
- Specimen waters with Carp to 35lb+, Tench and Bream to double figures.
- Picturesque lakes and with Pike to 25lb+, Zander, Large shoals of big Bream and Roach.
- Small intimate ponds in get away from it all locations, with fantastic access and great pole and waggler fishing.
- Angling complex with three waters with toilets and safe environment that all the family can enjoy.
- An up and coming, competitive but friendly match scene.
- Junior match scene.
- All looked after by a strong Comittee, water management team and competent bailiff presence to bring you the best sport possible.
Membership is available from May/June for the following season with membership starting from June 1st. You can join online via this website but is dependent upon membership numbers. The committee
does some times need to restrict numbers of certain anglers I.E. night tickets to be fair to those members we already have.
A few recent catches from our waters
Gipping Angling Preservation Society
Bramford Social Club
71-73 The Street
Or use our contact form.